Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flu,Shoes & Wildlife




I haven't posted in awhile due to a few things. First, we caught the worst flu I have ever had. Gabriel & Greg had it first and I sent Gabriel to school after a week and thought we were OK and then the very next day I was sick and the day after my other 2 kids had it. So, for over two weeks we had the flu from hades in our house. While Gabriel was sick I learned how to make baby shoes and I love them. I gave them to my twin nieces and I think I am going to make a bunch more. I may even sell them. They would make a cute baby shower gift. HMMMM.... Since then I had banned myself from anymore time spent on crafty things until I finished organizing some of my storage areas. I realized spring break is starting soon, and I only have a few months before school is out and then there is no time for organizing anything. This ban lasted a few days and then I made some summer pants for Isa. Let's just say what was meant to be cute pink capri's (Isa picked out the material) ended up being MC Hammer pants. We had some serious hammertime happening. I have no idea what I did wrong and so then I tried to fix them and it improved them a little. I didn't mind when Isa told me she wasn't going to wear them to school and would use them as play pants. (I was actually relieved.)
I also included a few photos of our outing to the Wildlife Zoo. This zoo was great! They let you get right up by the animals and you get to feed the giraffes. We had a good time. Gabriel even got pooped on in the aviary. Fun Times! Next week is spring break and I'm thinking of posting with a breakfast theme as I will actually have more time to spend on breakfast. I have some yummy pancake recipes etc. (this of course depends on how insane my week ends up being!).

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love Hammer pants! If they sold them for adults, I may have to buy some! Tell Isa she is lucky!!!