Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Lights and Ginger Cookies

It's almost Christmas and my kids are still going to school like this:


It's going to be in the 70's again this weekend. I don't want to freeze but i would love to wear a sweater because it's actually cold. Now I just wear a sweater because It feels wrong to go into the holidays with out them. I have yet to wear one all day. Such a bummer!

We hit the temple lights this weekend.Amber and her kids came along and then we had hot chocolate and cookies at my house. Did I mention I am going t miss Amber? We had a bunch of cookies left over so we had friends over again Sunday night for hot chocolate and cookies. My kids were in heaven...two night in a row of cocoa and marshmallows? It doesn't get much better than that to 6 year olds.


Here is the link to the Soft Ginger Cookies I made. They are Greg's new favorite and are even yummier dipped in your hot chocolate. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know and love some of those sweet faces in your pics. I tried the link for the cookies but it didn't put me through. I was hoping to me you some day Anna but now it just might not happen. :-( but I am very happy to get that girl back.

Lifes Delish said...

fixed it..we will meet. Washington is on the place to be list when it hits 180 degrees this summer.