Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nothing Like His Mama

People tell me all the time how Gavin looks like me. I can see why it happens. My other two look just like their dad. Gabriel is a mini Greg and Isa well, she looks like him to. So, naturally it's assumed Gavin looks like me. I have known ever since Gavin opened his big brown eyes he was all his dad's side of the family. The Peruvian side. I took photo's at the last family gathering and it is proof Gavin looks nothing like his mama. Of course, I forgot to turn on the flash so they are not the best photos but proof none the less.Gavin with his Abuela.
With his Uncle Luis.
Not looking much like me.....they just all have my adorable personality. LOL!

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I see what your saying but I do have to say I can see that your his Mama.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to all your cute kiddos! Way way way cute! I have absolutely know idea how on earth you did it with 3 babies and toddlers. Good grief you must have been absolutely crazy and exhausted all the time. Bless your heart! I'm sorry I didn't stay in better contact with you over the years I'd have gladly come and taken a turn holding, feeding, and changing those cute babies.

It looks like they had a terrific birthday and next year will be a BIG birthday! Whoo wheee!!!

Take Care,
JoLynn