Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LOVIN'...

* My new camera...no it's not an SLR . I went back and forth. Do I save up and get an SLR? I finally decided I really like just pointing my camera and taking a quick shot. So, I bought a nicer point and shoot in chocolate brown and I'm loving it.
* The apron I made. I actually sewed it for my sister in Oregon and I keep meaning to send it. I don't even know if she looks at my blog but it will be on it's way soon.(Someday I need to make myself one!)

*Toadstools....I saw the fabric and couldn't resist. My daughter actually wears the dress. So easy to make though next time I think I will skip the pattern and just take her measurements for a better fit.
* Finally having a chance to feel more involved at my kids school. It is requiring me to sew 21 skirts and 9 aprons for a play but I love being part of something my kids are excited about.

*My husband working 4 days a week!

NOT LOVIN'

* All the houses foreclosing around me when I am trying to sell mine. This is just ugly...
* the fact I am not fitting into my summer clothes this year. What's up with that?
* 100 degree weather. Makes me cranky!

2 comments:

Brown Bunny said...

Love the apron! Rach is going to be excited when she gets it in the mail. You have become quite the crafty women and I am always excited to see what's next.
Love,
Brown Bunny

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Hi there! Man it's been awhile since I've looked in on your blog. Our life has been full of adventure lately. Anyway, it's good to catch up on what you are up to. I love the apron you made. I sure could use an apron but I think I need one that covers the top part of me too. I am always slopping stuff all over my shirts and with this economy I can't be affording to buy more clothes. I might have to get with you and see if I could buy an apron from you. That would be cheaper than replacing all my shirts!
Oh and I feel your pain on not fitting into your summer clothes. I'm struggling with the same thing! I hate it when that happens! Oh well! Oh and good luck on selling your house. Just remember it only takes one person to fall in love with it and buy it! Good luck!

Take Care,

JoLynn