Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lucky Find...

We found a desk we wanted to look at on craigslist...but pulling up to the house I noticed these really great chairs in the garage. We have been looking for a table and chairs for our breakfast nook. The lady said they had these chairs and a table they were selling but haven't been able to post a photo yet. LUCKY ME!!!!
Vintage teak wood table and seven chairs..love the green. The homeowners bought the house after the lady died and were in charge of getting rid of all her stuff. She even gave me a copy of the original catalog. They need a little TLC..I plan on staining the table top(has 3 extensions:) back to it's original stain. Looking forward to a project that doesn't involve unpacking a box.
the green of chairs...actual table
the actual chairs..she had the room dividers, but I didn't have room for them.

Love the green...and the chairs

2 comments:

Brown Bunny said...

OK Anna you scored big time. I love your find - you couldn't ask for a more perfect table set and on top of that it fits your personality.
Hugs & Kisses from your mom who misses you guys tons!!!

Amber Strehle said...

too fun girl!! I took a picture of your lady in the water at the lourve for you!! when I saw it it brought a tear to my eye girl!! Miss you hope all is well and I hope the move has gone well. I will give you a ring when I return to the states:)