Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's new....

Not much.
We recieved eight inches of snow last night. They even canceled church so today is filled with reading, sewing and hot chocolate. Not a bad day. I finally uploaded some pictures so I thought I would share.

Sweet package came from Mom...buttons,thread, spice and these cute monkeys.

Project finally finished. It was my Moms birthday present. I sent it a few months late but hey better late than never. One project down, so many more to go. With the holidays approaching my list gets longer!

Being the great mom that I am I completely missed the school picture deadline. I have decided that I really don't like school photo's. For the same price I can get cuter ones taken somewhere else. So, that's what I did. I love the candid shots...here are a few.(raw photos)
Gavin sharing his cow joke..caught at the Moo part of the it.
She eventually gave in later gave them a smile.
.

3 comments:

burtons*north said...

what the heck! do you have 3 teenagers there?! they look so big! awessssommme.

Amber Strehle said...

They ARE getting big!! WOW!! Stop growing now!!
Oh and I LOVE the quilt..too cute:)
Personally I think the best bday gifts are the late ones..they come when you least expect it:)

Brown Bunny said...

Oh my goodness!!! Do I have cute grandkids or what??? I can't wait until I can hold them in my arms in less than a week. Hugs & Kisses