Saturday, February 16, 2008

Birthday x 3



The kids turned six today . I know everyone says the time will go by so fast and it didn't feel like it when they were younger, but it does now. They are so much fun. We had a party at the house and it feels like I prepped all week for a 2 hour event. The kids had a great time. They each were able to invite some friends and their cousins and it was a pretty big party. I will be happy if I never have make another cupcake for a very long time. I made cupcakes for each of their classes and for the party. My mom helped me with one batch and the total ended up being around 150. CRAZY!!

1 comment:

TZ Crew said...

Yeah...Im glad you back in the bloggging business! Thanks for the recipe for the cookies too. I love those cookies and I dont think that I have that recipe. I will try and make them after graduation :)