Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swap!


Wow! I'm actually posting two days in a row! I was going on about my trip and wanted to keep this separate. I am taking part in my first craft swap. My friend Amber is doing it. She was picked up by SwapDex and people from all over are signing up. Go to her blog if you want to participate the theme is recycle, use what you've already got! Oh, I forgot to mention I went to SCRAP in SF. A place where people in the industrial area etc. drop off everything they don't need. Including fabric. So, here's a photo of some of my loot..not bad for $15. My sister-in-law also insisted I take some fabric from her. If you insist...now I just need to start sewing.!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCRAP sounds like a place where I need to visit. ;-) Happy Sewing.

Brittany said...

Anna...another cousin I haven't met! haha yes it was a great family filled weekend! I'd love to come to Phoenix...if I could come up with the air fare and convince my boyfriend he won't die of the heat! haha.

Brown Bunny said...

I am excited to see what you are going to make for your "swap"!! I went into an awesome fabric store in Silverton, Oregon called Snippets. I could only stay a few minutes but got to drool over all the Amy Butler and Heny Alexander fabric that I haven't seen here in AZ. So stinking cute!!!!