Monday, September 22, 2008

What's New?

So here's what's new...

* A shorter haircut.. soo forgot to hit the Macro Focus!

* My Pumpkins. They are not really new. Amber and I got together with our Goodwill pumpkins, mod podged some ripped up books. I had a few Spiderwick Chronicle ones from some cereal boxes, hit the the dollar store for a crow and leaves and done! No guilt crafting . Love it!* Yeah! My swap partner. Wild Whimsy! Hmm..have an idea!

*Joined the Gym..sigh! Must be done! It is so not in the budget so my soda habit is going to have to pay for it! Those QT visits add up. So, this one I'm sucking down right now is the last. I should probably be avoided for the next few days, could get ugly!

* My fabulous finds..went to TJ MAxx to get something for one of my boys and came home with a few lovelies. I rarely post about my shopping ventures, most likely due to the lack of them but this time...I had to since they were all 3.00 and under.

2 comments:

TZ Crew said...

Super cute hair and great idea for the pumpkins! I love the shirts you got...super cute and totally you!!

Martineau Family said...

Your hair cut looks SO CUTE!! It makes me want to cut my hair all off and go short again.

The pumpkins are also adorable. You are so crafty. My biggest project for the fall season was to make orange and black sugar cookies. I know pretty lame. Oh but I did just get an old sewing machine off of ebay, and I am so excited. Maybe you could show me how to make some cool sewing projects.

Its so fun to read your blog and get a peak at what you are all up to. We miss you tons and agree that we should hang out sometime. Email me sometime...andeemartineau@gmail.com so we can set something up.