Friday, May 9, 2008

So Proud To Be The Big Sis



Last night Tia graduated from ASU with her MSW! I am so proud! She has worked so hard to accomplish this goal. The girl worked full-time, did an internship and took classes all at the same time, not to mention she had just gotten married at the beginning of it all . Way to go Tia!! We had a little beach themed fiesta at my house since she is celebrating her success with a cruise. I also sewed up a fun bag for her to take along. It was my first attempt at a purse and I was pretty happy with the results.

4 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Great bag! Hope your party went well:) How about some shopping next week..?

Emily said...

Awesome bag! looks like a success to me! Great party also! We are all so proud of Tia! I know I couldn't have done it.

TZ Crew said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE the bag and thanks for your and moms hard work putting my fiesta together. I also couldnt have done my MSW without all of your support!

Mariah said...

HAPPY CONGRATS IM SO HAPPEY FOR YA TI TI! ITS MARIAH