Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Infirmary

I have not posted for some time due to my home having one sick kid after another. Gabriel was sick last week and then I spent a few days catching up as everything seems to be put on hold when kids are ill. Then Isa seemed to have a really bad flu that eventually included shoulder pain which I thought was weird so I took her in to the Doc and it's pneumonia. We caught it fast enough this time that we were able to avoid the ER but she has been pretty miserable. So, everything has froze for me once again and hopefully she will continue to get better. If you see a mom with bad hair (had to cancel a desperately needed hair appt.) and dark circles that even MAC concealer can't hide, it's me! Smile and wave because if you're a mom you've most likely been there.

3 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

I'm sooo sorry,don't worry I won't judge your dark circles..from one mom to another, this too will pass:)

Emily said...

Your mom told us last night that Isa was sick! I am so sorry! It seems like not that long ago she was in the hospital for RSV. hang in there, she will get better! We will see you on Thurs for the big gradutaion!

darbs said...

oh poor isa. give her a hug from me.