Monday, July 27, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

So here are a few things that have been making me smile lately:

* Visits from family. So much fun and such a help in the sanity area until Greg can get here permanently. Which will be very soon!(My sister and her hubby and soon to be?? were just here.)
* Finally having a batch of cookies not come out like pancakes! I am slowly getting this high altitude baking thing figured out. Major blow to the baking ego when I first got here.(Hence the lack of recipes posted lately.)
* Never having to mow the lawn again.
* The gorgeous weather....including the lightening storms and random hail.

* The list of sewing projects etc. I have swimming in my head ........
* Volunteering to head the craft group at church. I need to meet people and a friend of Mod Podge is a friend of mine.

No comments: