Saturday, November 29, 2008

Food, Family, Friends


Thanksgiving Weekend! I hosted Thanksgiving at my house this year and it went great. Small crowd with much of the family out of town. Good food, much to be thankful for. As we filled out our thankful for... leaves Isa put on our plates my husbands was "It's Over"! He loves it when I am the hostess. I really do have a great deal to be thankful for but will spare you my list as we each have our own.
Friday was get together with Amber and the kids day as both of our husbands were working. Have I mentioned that Amber is leaving me and going back to Washington? I am will miss her tons. So we have the girls making felt cupcake ornaments, and Amber picked the new thing for us to make.
Amber picks these really fun wallets made from laminated magazine photos. The tutorial is from Sew Liberated which is a great blog. So, basically you take these..
Cut them out..
Then ya sew 'em together.
Then you have a lovely wallet like the ones on the Sew Liberated blog. Well, if you ignore the wonky stitches, needle holes etc., it is pretty close.

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

That's nice Anna..delete the picture of you with stringy hair..yet post the one of me with 8 chins..love ya for that!!!:)
BUT, we sure did have fun, so that makes it all worth it;)