Monday, November 17, 2008



My husband finds these very amusing so when we came across this one.. here's my not much of anything for the few who happen upon my blog today!

New and Easy recipe I tried last week:

EASY AND DELICIOUS CHICKEN: Not the prettiest but easy, very kid friendly and tasty.



Thrift Store Find:
I have recently been looking for old patterns at thrift stores. Not easy to come by since most are size specific but I found a few the other day and am really excited about this one! It's from 1967 and not even cut!.30 cents.
I'm thinking of making it in the background fabric if I have enough.

My sister-in-law and her good friend came over the other night and this movie came up in comversation. Watch it, you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

burtons*north said...

i love it all, the pattern, the "inspiration" poster, and i have yet to see the chicken recipe.
will probably make it though, because, you rule.
BTW, our conversation this morning about you know what on my you know what? it's gone. thank you dr. aufricht...
jess

Amber Strehle said...

LOVE the blogging poster:) so true so true!! I made two recipes off of your blog this past week, pumkin pancakes AND cafe rio salad..both DELISH!! Thanks girl and keep up your domestic wonderfulness!!