Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thrift And Snow


This was my back porch yesterday. It looked the same this morning. Isn't it just September? I thought fall brought colored leaves and cooler days. Hopefully it still will.

So, I have had some luck with thrift stores of late. So, I thought I would take a photo wearing what I actually found .....
Here's me in my vintage goodies (except shoes..though thrift )in front of my weeds and tree looking attempting to look sassy.
Here's me looking a little grumpy.
Here is my vintage wool coat that I love. I bought it for a dollar from an old folks home thrift store I volunteered at recently with my church. They were going to give it to Salvation Army but it came home with me instead.
Buttons...love them.
If you want to see a blog with a girl who takes adorable pictures in her vintage goodies peek in on this one. She's still young enough to wear cute knee socks with her dresses. *sigh*

4 comments:

hogans house said...

Love the coat. And the dress looks amazing on you. Awesome find. While Im thrifting Ill pretend your with me. xo

Amber Strehle said...

Snow!! Already?? And that dress! To DIE for!! Look at you all cute and posing for some pics..Makes my blogger heart swell:)

burtons*north said...

sassy

Chad and Jen said...

I found your blog through JoLynn. Very cute! Just thought I would drop you a note to say hey!! I hope you guys are liking your new home. And BTW I also LOVE that coat! SO sassy!!
Jen