Saturday, September 19, 2009

If...

If I was one of those really great bloggers that actually blogged on a regular basis and didn't just think about it.....I would of blogged about:
* Surviving the first few weeks of homework with three second graders.....barely. The biggest transition yet from Montessori education.

* This book: I really like it and her blog is great to.

*My baby sister having her first baby and not being there for it. I didn't get to give beautiful Zane a kiss his first day in the world.

* The trampoline. In Az almost everyone had pools (except us) so we were not the hang out house in the summer and putting in a pool was not an option. Here everyone has a trampoline, we can handle that and afford it especially one from craigslist. So now everyone is a liability at my house instead of theirs. Hmmm....

* How beautiful it is here.
We recently hiked up to these falls. The kids had a great time, of course my camera battery died(hate that) so this is the one and only photo.

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

I think you should do a "if list" once a week! It's a start:)
I really want that book!!