Saturday, July 19, 2008

Escape To The Mountains!





Wow! I took kind of a unintentional blog break there. I've been kid busy as the kids don't like their summer program and often refuse to go so my free time is limited. We did escape to the mountains last week to stay at a cabin/lodge with family. It was so much fun. We had our share of sickness, bumps and bruises, laughs and surprises and it was great. In my original draft I was in a panic with my inability to figure out this knitting stuff and then by some miracle and two weeks of frustration, I actually pulled something off that looked like knitting for my class. The ladies there told me I am probably one of those who takes awhile but then the light bulb turns on and everything comes easy. I'm not easily offended when people mean well so, I am just sitting here in my knitting darkness and keep hoping every time I rip it out that little bulb is going to light up! I only have one more class so if the switch doesn't go off, Oh Well!

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

Love the pic's!! and the new "look" of the blog:) Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer, stayin cool:)