Friday, July 25, 2008

I remember when I started school we would have our little pencil box with our basic pencils, eraser, glue, maybe scissors and then some paper. I don't remember this: This is not everything and then their are fees. There are definetly pros and cons with going the charter route. The pros most often outweigh the cons and a friend of mine is having to spend quite a bit more for her kids charter school so I really shouldn't complain. I was just a little surprised. Now I know what to expect.
Ta Da! I finally finished one of the projects on my list:

Love this dress! When it's 130 degrees outside, I'm wearing this linen baby. I really should have taken photos with it on but I always forget. It's a NewLook (super cheapie love that!) pattern. It says 2 hours and that is a lie of course. I was also sewing along and the B word showed up. I hate bias tape, let alone have it sewn in the armpits. So I had some changes to do (also skipped the button waste of time) and came out with a comfy dress. I am also looking forward to next week. Vacation! Am I going anywhere exciting? No! Do I care? No! My man is home for a whole week and there will be no 5am alarm, no call and no stress, well I'm pushing it with the no stress but I am pretty excited.

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

AAHH Your first picture is what I come home to?? Back to school!! We may need to take out a small loan for our school supplies:)!!
LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the dress girly!! SUPER JOB!! Oh and by the way..going on vaction is way over-rated..stay home, get take-away and don't answer that phone(unless it's me of course!)