Thursday, July 3, 2008

Huh...What...?



*FINALLY!! After almost 3 weeks of 110 weather and sick kids. We are finally able to go swimming and leave the house! Gabriel was sick and had the grand finale ear drum rupture and to the day the next week Gavin had it and decided even after starting meds he couldn't be out done by his brother and his ear drum ruptured. So far Isa has not been sick. So, tomorrow we swim and actually hang out with family and I'm looking forward to it.

* I'm a little jealous of the little cupcake card holder. It is on it's way to Malaysia and I only got to go as far as my local post office.

* Isa decided that an apron must be made of the remaining cupcake material. It's actually a tea towel I had purchased post Valentines and I loved the print and had been waiting to use it for something. Of course it couldn't be a waist apron. So with a little cutting and ribbon ties etc. I was able to create a little something. It's far from perfect but I'm proud of it ( just don't look to close!).

* Went to my first Diamondback's baseball game. Not much of a sport's girl but we went with some friends, had great seats and it was a good time. I was bummed I forgot my camera.

* Tonight is Knitting 101! We'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Too cute girly..you have sewing "skills"!! I hope the kiddos get better, miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

again I gotta say, "That's great fabric!" Good luck on the knitting. It must be even more challenging in such hot weather.

Bunny B said...

Hey girl! The sweet cupcake holder just arrived today!! Wheee...!!! It's TOO CUTE!!! And you have such an adorable apron! :)
Thank you SO much!!
xxx

Charity Watts said...

Love this apron, cupcakes are the bomb around here...and I can't wait for those little baby shoes to get here! I'm so excited and I don't even get to keep them, huh? Go figure :-)