Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Few Of My Favorite Things

My favorite things since the last post:

* My Husband! We celebrated our 12 year anniversary this past week. Love Him!


Cool and clueless!
Less Cool, less clueless and loving every moment of it!

*Family: Rachel spent a week visiting so we were all together again. We had a great time, the kids had so much fun. Looking forward to her next visit or ours.
The cousins.
Family.
* Possibilities: Not sure if it's going to be one of my favorite things but I signed up for an online college class. One of my goals was to use my time wisely. I am the only sibling without a degree and it's time to start working on it. Don't ask what in yet....but I am excited about all the possibilities!

* The hat Greg surprised me with. Don't you love it. It needs to be colder so I can wear it more often.

* Rupa and the April Fishes! This is my new dance around the house favorite.

4 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

Oh I really like this post, it made me smile:) First off Greg with hair!! AWESOME!!
Secondly love the "less cool and less clueless" cuz it's sooo true, huh!! and finally LOVE the hat!! You DO need to move some where you can actually be cold enough to wear it:) Congrat's on the anniversary!! (family pic's are great too!!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 12 years! and I DO LOVE THE HAT!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!! And I love the hat! Way way cute and so you! Also your hair is darling. I wish I could pull off a cute short do like that. Not everyone can but you sure do!
It was also seeing all of your family. It's fun to see everyone after all these years. You all look great!
JoLynn

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Anna thanks for your nice commment on our blog. We really need to get together sometime.

Yes, I'd take a running partner anytime. But I have to warn you. I stop alot and I'm pretty slow, but I am making improvements which was what I was hoping for. Anyway, if your interested in going sometime give me a call 480-632-1296.

Also Brian's cell phone number in 480-329-7358. If you guys are interested in him taking a look at your house give him a call.

Good to hear from you!!!!
JoLynn