Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Month of the Baby Showers!



Kids are in school so I have had a few minutes to sew. I am surrounded by friends having babies. I had 4 baby showers this month. So this month was all about the baby! In honor of little J being born to our friends and RockBand mates he needed this:
I've been seeing these nursing covers at boutiques,they are called bosom buddies or commonly known as Hooter Hiders(so glad I did not have to google that!). Came across this blog and she gives a tutorial on how to make them..Made by the Mama Monster. So, of course I had to make one. If you don't sew she sells them for around 20.00 (good price). If you want me to sew one up for you or someone just email me. I would charge around the same depending on the fabric. They are not difficult to sew.

Here is a link on how to sew receiving blankets:Craft Apple. This blanket is to wrap up little Lucy when she comes! So excited for all these babies. I get to hold them and love on them and then send them home with mom!

No comments: