Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's Out!



My kiddo's have graduated kindergarten!(love the bobble head from Isa's class!)When I took this photo of them together with their caps on it made me think of when they were tiny. I remember after a day of changing I don't even know how many diapers, cleaning bottles and spit up, changing multiple outfits, I was holding all three of them opening a door with my foot and thinking I just need to make it to kindergarten.! Here it is been and gone! I have loved watching my kids grow and change and develop into the little people that they are. I am really looking forward to this summer with no big plans , few places to go, no rush for school, no mass chaos when I pick them up. I don't know , maybe I will change my tune when it hits 115 and they are going stir crazy. But for now, I am looking forward to some summer time with my kids.

3 comments:

darbs said...

i first like how concerned Isa looks and second that she's way in the back so she looks even tinier than her regular self :) they are so cute.

Bekah Parker said...

Wow they really are getting so big! Wasn't it just yesterday we were having swim lessons in my back yard?

You really are super mom ya know!

Amber Strehle said...

What a great bunch of kiddos we have!! Yeah for summer..almost;)